PRESIDENT, OWNER AND FOUNDER, TRACTOR TOOLS DIRECT
Built an e-commerce company that sells agricultural equipment throughout the US. Developed effective marketing campaign for selling goods to customers in all 50 states and beyond. Currently manage contracts, finances, inventory, customer service, and a growing staff.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, SISTERS OF PROVIDENCE
Oversaw facilities maintenance, information technology, human resources, food services, and housekeeping departments. Led a successful process of efficiency improvements coupled with budget and staff reductions.
INDEPENDENT ENGINEERING CONSULTANT, SELF-EMPLOYED
Provided professional engineering services for several projects including a new wastewater treatment facility for St-Mary-of-the-Woods. Designed athletic facility entrance for Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
CITY ENGINEER, CITY OF TERRE HAUTE
Modernized the department, increased project output, and developed rating systems to more effectively maintain city infrastructure. Organized and led public meetings on several new planning and infrastructure projects. Developed capital plans for City and Sanitary District. Attended all City Council meetings.
FACILITIES ENGINEER, ROSE-HULMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Oversaw facilities projects including the addition of a traffic signal at the entrance to campus.
DIPLOMA WITH HONORS, TERRE HAUTE NORTH VIGO HIGH SCHOOL
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, ROSE-HULMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
CERTIFIED ARBORIST, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ARBORICULTURE
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER’S LICENSE, STATE OF INDIANA
Past and Present
- Swope Art Museum Board
- Vigo County 4-H Council
- Wabash Valley Riverscape
- St. Ann’s Parish Music Director
- St. Ann’s Parish Council
- Collett Park Neighborhood Association Board – Past President
- Rose-Hulman Civil Engineering Advisory Board
- TREES Inc.
- Citizens for Better Government
- Board of Sanitary Commissioners – Past President
- Area Plan Commission
- Vigo County Taxpayers Association
- Thralls Station Regional Sewer District Board – Past President
- Society of Trashbaggers
- 12-Points Revitalization Initiative – Past Vice President, current President
- United Way Strong Neighborhoods Council
- Wabash Valley Community Foundation Quality of Place Committee
- Swope Art Museum Building Committee
- Sisters of Providence Mission Advisory Board