Absentee Voting Dates
- October 8, 2019: First day that a voter may vote an absentee ballot for the 2019 municipal election in the office of the county election board or a satellite facility.
- October 24, 2019: Deadline for absentee-by-mail applications to be received by the county office for the 2019 municipal election.
- October 28, 2019, 11:59pm: Deadline to request absentee-in-person.
- November 5, 2019: Deadline to return completed absentee-in-person.
Absentee Ballots General Information
- All registered voters in Indiana are eligible to vote absentee-in-person at the county election board office beginning 28 days before Election Day
- In order to vote absentee-by-mail, review requirements here: Absentee Voting Resource
See Voting Resources page for more information and for a list of Approved Terre Haute Voting Centers.